Submission of papers
Authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts via online submission at http://www.csejournal.com by clicking author login. However, if you have problems with the online submission, please contact editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Authors should submit a paper on the understanding that the work and its essential substance have not been published before and contains no materials the publication of which would violate any copyright or other personal or proprietary right of any person or entity.
(2) Authors agree to transfer to the Editorial Office of China Surface Engineering the copyright of the above-named manuscript. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
(3) Authors has other intellectual rights such as patent rights. Moreover, author has the right to use the copies of part or full article in research, summary, lecture, or class teaching.
Copyright transfer form
The Journal of China Surface Engineering is bimonthly jointly edited by the Editorial Office in Science and Technology on Remanufacturing Laboratory. The full text of which is available at http://www.csejournal.com and http:/www.cnki.net.
The journal is a member of the “Cambridge Scientific Abstracts”, “Abstract Journals”, “CNKI Data”, and other related indexing databases as shown in the section of “Abstracting and indexing”. The articles published on the journal will appear in the indexing databases. If the author does not wish for the article to appear in this form, you should state so. Authors should sign the copyrights transfer statement.
Abstracting and indexing
Journal of China Surface Engineering is covered by following services:
• American Engineering Index (EI Compendex)
• Chemical Abstracts (CA)
• Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA)
• Abstract Journals (AJ)
• Ulrich's Periodicals Directory (UPD)
• Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST China)
• Chinese Core Journal
• Source Journal for Chinese Scientific and Technical Papers and Citations
• Chinese Science Citation Database (CSCD)
• Chinese Academic Journal
Ethical statements and responsibilities of authors
(1) A paper should reflect the latest developments of the surface engineering, with emphasis on academic novelty and thoughtfulness, as well as practicability. It never allow data fraud.
(2) A paper should contain sufficient detail and reference to public sources of information such that the author’s peers could repeat the work.
(3) Once the manuscript is in process, the author should not submit it to other journals in the meantime, otherwise it will be directly rejected by the Editorial Office. Moreover, if one manuscript is found to be published in two journals, the publication of this manuscript will be cancelled.
(4) An author should cite influential publications which determine the nature of the reported work and will guide the reader quickly to the earlier work that is essential for understanding the present investigation.
(5) An author should ensure that the paper is free of plagiarism, i.e., that it does not appropriate the composition or ideas of another and claim them as original work of the present author(s).
(6) Only persons who have significantly contributed to the research and paper presentation should be listed as authors. The corresponding author attests to the fact that any others named as authors have seen the final version of the paper and have agreed to its submission for publication. Deceased persons who meet the criterion for co-authorship should be included, with a footnote reporting date of death.
(7) Papers are evaluated by double-blind peer review and will be revised and proofread three times before published.