Format for Papers
(1) The article must contain the title, author names (six people limited), author’s affiliation(s) (accurate to secondary department, province, city and post code), abstract (no less than 300 words), keywords (3-5 words). All of the items need to be written both in Chinese and English.The body text should contain Introduction, Materials and methods, Results and discussion Conclusions, and References.
(2) The article should clearly state the full name and number of fund projects. The introduction of the first author must include the year of birth, nation, gender, place of birth, professional title, education, and research direction. Contact information of the corresponding author includes address, telephone and email.
(3) The whole article requires writing in the third person, and should not use “we”, “this article” and other similar words. The title should be brief, and can summarize subjects. The abstract must be concise and informative, consisting of research objects, methods, results and conclusion. The Chinese abstract and English abstract must be consistent with each other. The keywords should be standard, avoiding English abbreviations.
(4) Figures and tables must be distinct, and titles of which should be written both in Chinese and English. The vertical axis, horizontal axis and introduction words in the figures and tables should be written in English, and their font size should commensurate with the figure/table titles. Scales need to added on metallographic pictures and SEM morphologies, and untreated original pictures must be given as attachments. The unit of physical parameters should be given, and measurement code and unit must be standard, conforming to national and international standards. Tables should be listed in three-line format, sequence and topic both in Chinese and English.
(5) References should be officially published at home and abroad, the number of which must be marked in the body text. Reference elements should be complete, according with GB7714−2005.
(6) The articles must be original, and haven’t be officially published. If copyright issues were involved, the authors should be responsible for it. Moreover, it is a strict rule that one article only can be submitted to one journal.